One of the main talking points from today will be FIFA 10′s set piece creation facility – and of course EA SPORTS have provided us with screenshots of what it looks like and what you’ll be able to do with it.
Have a look at the following analysis by producer David Rutter, along with the screenshots.
- Use select or back button to spawn the practice arena menu.
- Select create new set piece.
- From corner to corner around the box you have 8 zones to choose from.
- The 2 by each corner represent free kicks and corner kicks in that area.
- Using the right stick you can select any player from your team.
- Using left stick you can move that player to a starting position.
- Using O [PS3] / B  you start recording and move the player to follow a path.
- Repeat for as many players on your team as you’d like.
- Test or edit it.
- Save it to a d-pad direction. You can have 4 set pieces per zone.
- You can trigger any of the set pieces in that zone during the game during a set piece.
- At the moment we’re not sure if we’re going to allow these to be used online.
It depends on how testing goes.