According to Amazon.co.uk who have sampled current pre-order figures for this years biggest titles and compared them previous, FIFA 12 is up a whopping 325% on its predecessor FIFA 11. Which by all accounts is a massive jump in pre-orders but its another EA title which is literally smashing things in the pre-order department.
- FIFA 12 – 325% more pre-orders than FIFA 11
- Gears of War 3 – 216% more pre-orders than Gears of War 2
- Batman Arkham City – 349% more pre-orders than Batman Arkham Asylum
- Battlefield 3 – 2,302% more pre-orders than Battlefield 2 (Yes you read that right, 2,302%!!))
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception – 488% more pre-orders than Uncharted 2
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – 321% more pre-orders than Call of Duty: Black Ops
There could be a number of things driving FIFA 12’s pre-order improvements as well as the obvious increase in user numbers like for instance this years Ultimate Edition, which based on the figures seems to be going down rather well. There’s also been a noticeable change in purchase behaviour over the last few years with online pre-orders now a mainstay for an ever growing portion of gamers.
Question: Have you pre-ordered FIFA 12?