Hot on the heels of the Emile Heskey revelation comes some actual good news in the form of FIFA 13 Patch 2 which is available on PC now.
A release date for consoles is yet to be announced but as soon as the patch is live we’ll of course let you know. Here’s what EA are fixing second time round.
FIFA 13 Patch 2 Details
In today’s update, we addressed the following:
- Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
- The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
- Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
- Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
- Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game has been reset due to a scoring glitch.
- Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
- In: Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
- Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
- Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
- Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
- Softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
- Crashing in Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
- Replays saved to web will not overwrite previously save replays.
Career Mode items including:
- Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full.
- Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan buy of a transferred player at the end of a season.
- Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player’s profile.
- Penalty Kick Takers can be selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager.
- Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold.
- General stability during gameplay.
We hope that the last one on that list “General stability during gameplay” will resolve the issues where Career Mode freezes when trying to Advance the game. There’s also no word on whether this patch will fix issues with existing game saves, we’ll ask and let you know.
So, if you’re on PC get downloading and let us know if this patch fixes what it says it will fix and the rest of you can hit the comments with your thoughts. Is this enough?
Source: EA Forums