EA SPORTS have announced a vast of improvements for Match Day LIVE, Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs and Career Mode in FIFA 15.
Here are the improvements for each mode:
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team:
The main improvements in FIFA Ultimate Team this year include the addition of Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons and more. Concept Squads are for those who want to play future FUT squads using the entire player database available in FUT. Players can play future transfers as well as testing out different chemistry combinations.
Friendly Seasons, lets players play with their friends in a series of FUT games in order to achieve bragging rights. You can now also Loan Players, so you can try one of the superstars out for a limited time before you decide whether to purchase that player in the future. There is also a new base attribute, which is Physical. This measures traits such as Strength, Stamina, and Jumping.
Match Day Live
Match Day Live this year is powered by Goal. It gives you updated news, and pull stories into the new hub as they break about your favorite team.
New improvements include:
- Play – An all new round-based flow automatically pulls teammates from the end of the last match into a countdown to the next game search, keeping positions and captaincy. Queuing users in the Match Lobby can watch scores and live updates as they wait and will be automatically pulled into the next match with their teammates.
- Scout – Find teammates that suit your clubs’ needs by scouting Virtual Pros from leaderboards and Club Squads. View other Pros, accomplishment progress, and statistics in an easy-to-read user hub and invite them to join your Club.
- Customize – The new Edit Pro menu option – Style – allows fans to customize penalty and free kick animations, as well as choose their running and finishing celebrations. Celebration animation examples are also now visible in the menu.
- Player Growth – FIFA 15 has a more realistic system for player growth and potential. Highly rated older players won’t retire as quickly and high potential players grow faster if you give the opportunity to do so.
- Global Transfer Network – Improved scouts will now automatically recognize squad weaknesses and suggest replacement players based on the team you want to build.
- Intuitive Player Search – A new player search screen lets you find players faster and better suited to your team. Player names populate as you search.
- Storylines and Presentation – Accurate and in-depth analysis around players, team and leagues during the match and throughout the mode as you progress your career.
Let us know your thoughts on the improvements to the above modes via the comment section below.