FIFA 15 owners on the PC will be prompted to download a new title update this evening.
The new title update includes the following (EA Forums).. A similar update is expected to be released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions soon.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
- Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
- Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
Let us know your thoughts on the new update via the comment section below.