EA are starting to apply some vulcanising rubber to FIFA 13. The first FIFA 13 patch is being rolled out as you read this, although It’s currently only available to PC users. Weighing in at around 200MB it’s pretty hefty and contains the following fixes:
• Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
• Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
• Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
• Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
• Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
• Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
• Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
• Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
• Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with “ANY” and “Match Keeper”) will provide the desired results.
• Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
• (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
Not so much a fix, rather an update but Napoli will now be fully licensed with both their kits and crest being changed.
Additionally EA are confident that maintenance performed yesterday fixed the following three problems:
- Missing and Stuck items in your trade pile/watch lists.
- Duplicated match results in seasons and friendlies.
- Relegation from Div 1 with games remaining.
There is also more downtime tomorrow (12th in the UK 11th in NA) to perform some surgery on the auction house, update some EASFC App/FUT error messages and resolve a leaderboard issue.
The patch will become available for Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 users at some point this weekend.
You can read the full announcement on the EA Forums.