All the latest on EA SPORTS handheld FIFA title.
Well we’ve know for a while that FIFA was going to be available on the all new PS Vita but today it’s been confirmed officially as a device launch title. As well as the release date we also have lots of details on what you can expect from the ultimate handheld version of FIFA Football when its available on February 21st 2012.
- Award-winning FIFA gameplay—Experience the same authentic, responsive and intelligent gameplay as the console game.
- HD Graphics—Stunning player models, graphics and animations in High Definition.
- Touch Screen Shooting— Enjoy complete control over shooting—the most rewarding part of football—by removing the element of “hit and hope.” Pick a spot precisely from the back touch screen and then finesse a shot with pin-point accuracy.
- Touch Screen Passing— A more intelligent and creative way to play and distribute the ball. Make decisive passes with precision and ease utilizing the front touch screen.
- Touch Screen Free Kick Control—Enjoy creative new ways to take free kicks and score utilizing optional touch screen controls on set pieces. Swipe your finger to aim and curl a shot around the wall for the match-winning goal that lifts your club to victory.
- Touch Screen Defending—Take control of a specific defender simply by tapping on the player using the front touch screen, taking all the guess work out of auto switching.
- Career Mode—Play or manage your way to glory through an authentic experience that mimics the real-world game. Begin as a real player or created player and evolve into a player-manager and manager–or just begin at the top–and enjoy a 15-season career. Enjoy authentic tournament structures and results, a Calendar system featuring simultaneous simulations that accelerate game flow, Team Management system for player comparisons, and Friends Leaderboards to compare stats and earnings.
- Be A Pro—Create yourself in game and become the next football legend. Build your reputation, and develop your skills to ultimately compete for your favourite club and national side.
- Tournament Mode—Compete in over 50 real-world tournaments from around the world. Play with/against friends in leagues ranging from the Barclays Premiership to the Bundesliga.
- Head-to-Head Online—Play head-to-head online against a friend in authentic 11 v 11 matches.
- Training Mode—Master Touch Screen controls, perfect set pieces and practice moves before playing games.
- 360° Fight For Possession —True freedom in man-to-man interactions, transforming physical play from individual lateral jostling to full 360° collisions involving multiple players.
- Be A Goalkeeper—Experience the thrill of the one-on-one battle, diving to make a save from a free kick, punching balls safely out of danger, and the pressure of keeping a clean sheet. Learn the position, track stats, complete achievements and test yourself against the best players in the virtual world.
- Unmatched Authenticity—Compete with over 500 officially licensed clubs in 11 v 11 matches in authentic stadiums from around the world.
It has to be said the the PS Vita version of FIFA is sounding like a really winner right now and we’ll be bringing you hand-on impressions with EA SPORTS handheld football simulation on Friday.
Will you be investing in a PS Vita?