Victor olorufemi journey to proffesional football

Discussion about the offline side of the game, including Manager mode and Be a Pro.

Victor olorufemi journey to proffesional football

Postby skolade » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Victor Olorunfemi
Name on shirt: Olorunfemi
Current club: Bari
Nationality: Nigeria
Weight: 84 kg
Height: 1.89 m (6 ft 2+1⁄2 in)
Stronger foot: R
Injury: B slightly injury prone
Shirt number: 13
Position: WF

Story so far

Victor Olorunfemi was born on July 29, 1992 in Nigeria. He was sent to live with his Grandparents in Italy when he was 12. Victor was known for is explosive speed and great dribbling skills. Victor wasn't the smarted kid but he did ok in school until the 7th grade he eventually dropped out of school in the 10th grade.
Victor hopes of one day becoming a professional footballer came true a year after he dropped out of school. He played for a local club until he got scouted and he was offered contracts from Bari, Catania and Siena. He chose to sign for F.C Bari, because that was his Dad's second favorite club. And Victor will be telling you his story as it happens.

Stats
Attack: 67
Defense: 52
Body Balance: 71
Stamina: 79
Top Speed: 73
Acceleration: 74
Response: 63
Agility: 73
Dribble Acc: 83
Dribble speed: 74
S. Pass acc: 62
S. Pass speed: 63
L. Pass acc: 63
L. Pass speed: 68
Shot acc: 56
Shot power: 66
Shot technique: 59
Fk acc: 53
Swerve: 52
Header: 64
Jump: 69
Technique: 81
Aggresion: 63
Tenacity: 60
Team work: 58
skolade

Re: Victor olorufemi journey to proffesional football

Postby Nanny » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:00 am

im guessing this is your virtual pro?
Follow my Twitter: http://twitter.com/FSB_Nanny
Join FSB Facebook page: http://bit.ly/999O31
Nanny
International
International

PSN: Nanny_22

1st match

Postby skolade » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:10 am

When my coach told me our first preseason friendly was going to be against Liverpool.I was excited because I finally get to show him what I can do. Then I realized I was going to be playing in front of thousands of people. Which got me thinking if i screwed up in the match I wouldn't have another chance for a first impression.

Before the match in the locker room the manager pulled me aside. He told me not to worry about the crowd that I should just get out there and prove to him why I deserve a starting place in the team.

In the 13th minute Balzaretti passed to Cavani took a shot but it was well wide. In the 26th minute Gerrard passed the ball to Toress and Toress dribbled past Balzaretti and fired the ball in the net.

Am not blaming anybody for the goal but I think our defense should have stopped the pass. In the 29th minute Bresciano passed the ball to me I took two steps forward and fired the ball but I shot straight at Reina.

In the 39th minute Bresciano got the ball and passed to Nocerino. Nocerino then passed to Cavani then Cavani faked a shot and played a nice through ball towards me. There it was the chance for me to prove my self!!! Reina was coming out for the ball but I got to the ball first and I dribbled around him and fired the ball into the empty net. YES!!!!!!! I scored my first ever goal. I didn't know what to do so I just threw my hands up.

In the 43rd minute Lucas got the ball in our half of the field. And passed to Babel then Casanni stole the ball from Babel. And passed to Bertolo ran past Dossena and Lucas. Then Casanni crossed the before it went out for a goal kick. The ball was coming towards me and I was unmarked!. I threw my head towards the ball and the ball hit my head and went in. I couldn't believe it another goal and I threw my hands up in the sky again.

At half time. The coach told me he was extremely impressed with me. But he told me to think about my celebration because he had a feeling I would score again.

In the 58th minute Toress crossed the ball. Kuyt trapped the ball and shot the ball. But Rubinho was there to deny him. Another close one. Liverpool have been dominate this half.

In the 74th minute. Nocerino passed the ball to Cassani. Cassani played the ball back for me I shot the ball but it went miles over the bar. Then Cassani told me not to get to overconfident.

In the 90th minute. Gerrard played a nice long threw ball to Toress. Toress ran into our box and played the ball back for Lucas. Lucas was unmarked and he fired the ball into the bottom left corner. And I stood there wondering what just happened. The match ended a few minutes later.

The manager told me I did great. I was proud of myself I didn't expect to score at all. I went to go get dinner and I picked up a newspaper on the way.

Youngstar Impresses In First Unofficial Game

(Victor Olorunfemi)

Youngstar Victor Olorunfemi impresses in first Preseason game. It might not have been an official match but the drama was high in the Palermo stadium. And 17 year old Victor Olorunfemi made a great first impression. He scored 2 great goals. But they weren't enough as the match ended 2-2.

Victor Olorunfemi might not be a Federico Macheda but he showed us what he could do when given the chance. Many might not have been expecting him to make a impact but he did. He scored a great goal against one of the world best goal keepers. He embarrassed Reina in front of 29,000 fans. He left Reina red faced.

The goal was great he dribbled round Reina and fired the ball into the net. Then he scored again from a great header. He made a great unofficial start to is professional soccer career. Many will be expecting him to play lots of games for Palermo.

Goal
skolade

Postby Nanny » Sun May 02, 2010 2:54 pm

I still dont know what this is?
Nanny
International
International

PSN: Nanny_22

Postby danshankill09 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:27 am

Nanny wrote:I still dont know what this is?

I'm confused . com
danshankill09
International
International

PSN: Daniel_Fishmin

Postby Nanny » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 am

I dont think that bloke is coming back
Nanny
International