Offline improvements

Discussion about the offline side of the game, including Manager mode and Be a Pro.

Offline improvements

Postby merton81 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:05 pm

I have quite a few which i have collected from all over the web. They are not just for Fifa 10 but for any forthcoming Fifa game

Manager Mode
• Ability to choose manager avatar (360 cam)- for use in newspapers/press conference
• More interaction with fans- songs in game- banners etc- meets fan appreciation
• Players called up for international duties and cups
• Ability to manage a national side
• Press conferences- variety of questions tailored to the game + transfers- not just newspapers
• Ability to see other league tables and transfers- e.g. if your moving from serie A to La Liga you may want to check which team is doing pretty average so you can bring them to the top
• Long term injuries- not just 1 or 2 matches- may annoy some people but half season injuries if its bad enough
• Player editor- stats + physical factors e.g. hair
• Seasons + weather more realistic +players gloves
• Cup and champions league matches at night and final in a huge stadium with lots of atmosphere -not town park as I once got!
• Realistic animations and cut scenes with subs, managers, press conferences, loads of stuff.
• Pre-season friendlys
• New kits every few seasons
• Realistic league table, with the top teams near the top and the bottom teams near the bottom, not Real Madrid in 18th place and Mallorca 2nd
• Realistic transfers- transfers the players would really do, not C.Ronaldo to Dundee! etc
• kit number edit option
• better celebrations after you win something e.g. cutscene of team lifting cup and champagne
• Stadiums- At least provide a suitable alternative for teams that haven’t had their stadiums licenced e.g. Real Madrid should be given a big made up stadium, not 'El Bombastico'- which is a tiny one with no atmosphere

Gameplay
• Ability to see other teams line up
• Quick free kicks
• Less focus on speedy players
• More focus on passing if you want- e.g. Barca- build up play
• Shooting- Free kicks + long shots
• Less floaty balls- more speed when needed
• Trick stick pointless- how many people use it knowing what they are doing- make a better flowing play like in PES where you can dribble round a player not skill them
• Penalties- goalies have 6th sense 80% of the time
• One move behind- the game is always one move behind you so you cannot play with a flowing style

Be a Pro
• More than 4 seasons
• Not play every game
• Get subbed
i don't have many for be a pro- can't put my finger on whats wrong with it...
i hope the update is good.
merton81
Ballboy
Ballboy

Gamertag: merton81

Re: Offline improvements

Postby merton81 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Also for manager mode: transfer requests: There should be requests from players who want to leave (C.Ronaldo e.g) and you can let them go or keep them, i don't like the fact you have to make your own transfer stories and controversy by selling the players yourself

Also, Will people reply on this, just want to make sure these are getting through...!!!
i hope the update is good.
merton81
Ballboy
Ballboy

Gamertag: merton81

Postby Chris Davies » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:31 pm

They are getting through. ;)

There's been no points to argue with that I can see, especially the last one. Players having more of a say in their destiny is a must, if I buy a player and never play him I want him to tell me he's going.
Former Editor - FIFA Soccer Blog
Chris Davies
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby danshankill09 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:11 am

good post there are some in the new fifa 10 and some witch should be
danshankill09
International
International

PSN: Daniel_Fishmin

Postby udas » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:07 am

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if in Fifa10, players in Manager Mode will actually get called up for internationals?
This should happen about 4 times a season, with the possibility of players returning with variations in form & fitness.

Thx
udas

Postby Footballdude » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 am

One of the major problems I have when playing the game is the free kicks, when the computer shoots the free kicks 9 out of 10 free kicks are going to be goals it is just too much. Another thing is that I don’t like to see the stadiums half full, they just don’t look correct, even in important matches you get them I don’t like them.
Footballdude

Postby cristiano07 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 pm

I have few questions. does anyone know if in fifa 11 you can sync your virtualpro to world cup south africa? in fifa 11 can you play in the UEFA playoffs? are there any playoff modes in fifa 10 or fifa 11? it blows to gaay so many games and no playoff mode.

Thanks
cristiano07

Return to Offline