Knuckleball technique and Diving technique

Discussion about the offline side of the game, including Manager mode and Be a Pro.

Knuckleball technique and Diving technique

Postby Luis Nani » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi all FIFA fans i was wondering if anybody knows if you are going to do the knuckleball technique and the diving technique in FIFA 10.
Luis Nani

Re: Knuckleball technique and Diving technique

Postby Chris Davies » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:25 am

You'll have to enlighten me, what on earth is a knuckleball technique? A quick Google says it's a baseball grip...?

As for the diving, the database will have the same attributes and traits so I'm assuming the diving trait (which is invisible in the in-game editors) will be there. It makes some players go down more easily than others, winning a free-kick in the process, but it's not something you can perform yourself - the player chooses to do it.
Former Editor - FIFA Soccer Blog
Chris Davies
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby Dave » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Chris Davies wrote:As for the diving, the database will have the same attributes and traits so I'm assuming the diving trait (which is invisible in the in-game editors) will be there. It makes some players go down more easily than others, winning a free-kick in the process, but it's not something you can perform yourself - the player chooses to do it.
Thats cool, it will save people trying to dive and cheat online using a button combination... they will just pick a team of divers to do the job for them instead :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DaveDoc1984 Check out my gaming related YouTube channel. Retro and modern day gaming and light hearted reviews!
Dave
First Team
First Team

Gamertag: Plan DJD
PSN: TheDJDaveDoc

Postby OtisBlue » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 pm

For me the knuckleball technique is just a shot that knuckles like the pitch in baseball--dipping and swerving somewhat unpredictably. That would be a fantastic addition to the shot dynamics, maybe hard to pull off design-wise without being cartoony, but it would really mix up the type of shot you can take.
OtisBlue

Postby WILDSTER180774 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:50 am

never heard of knuckleball and if its an american thing then they can keep it. Remember its football and not soccer :lol:
"ITS UP FOR GRABS NOW.....THOMAS......RIGHT AT THE END"
WILDSTER180774
Youth Team
Youth Team

PSN: WILDSTER1974

Postby OtisBlue » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:19 pm

OtisBlue

it's temptetion

Postby rich8536 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:55 am

you guys are really tempt me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lace front wigs wedding dress synthetic wigs
rich8536

Return to Offline