Player Mode. Player Development Question

Player Mode. Player Development Question

Postby invert48 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:12 am

Does your player stop improving once he's reached his pre determined potential? I wanted to start with a young mls player and make him a good premier league player. and ive been scoring goals a lot. and i quickly went from 65 ro 70. in like a year or 2. now I'm with west ham and I'm playing less but still playing really and scoring a lot of goals but I'm my stats are not improving at all. I know when u make a player in creation centre you determine a potential. I wonder in the game does that too so low league players dont improve so much that it's unrealistic. I get that. But if it is your player in player mode where is the fun if after 2 seasons you know you'll never get better? Does anyone know if there is a cap on players' skill ratings? thanks.
invert48

Re: Player Mode. Player Development Question

Postby EdVee » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:28 am

Are you talking about using a Virtual Pro/Created A Pro or Real Player?
Using a virtual pro requires you to unlock achievements to gain rewards for your player.
Using a real player would depend on a number of factors (e.g their age or skill level).
EdVee

Re: Player Mode. Player Development Question

Postby hawthorne » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:35 am

People actually grumble in regards to the video game in the Great Exchange to begin a new discuss with someone. I'onal noticed this happen.

Runescape 07 Gold
Runescape 2007 Gold
hawthorne

Return to Manager Mode