Battlefield Thread

Discuss all things gaming in the general discussion area.

Moderator: Asim

Re: Battlefield 3

Postby danny275 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:35 pm

nobleknight91 wrote:Were the previous BF games suffering from the same issues (childish community behavior) ?

My last game on PS3 version,our base was on the ship in canals map ,the other team(server owners) were using helis to kill us in respawn area ,we had zero chance to reach the shore (that was the day the latest patch came out)
After that I haven't put my PS3 on

Think it's been bad on pretty much all games since Online gaming became widespread. On BC2, there was some spawn camping (not as much) but there were other cheap exploits which are no longer present, like damaging the comm-station in Rush
danny275
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby nobleknight91 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:41 pm

danny275 wrote:
Think it's been bad on pretty much all games since Online gaming became widespread. On BC2, there was some spawn camping (not as much) but there were other cheap exploits which are no longer present, like damaging the comm-station in Rush

It's ridiculous that most of online community only do win at all costs (even if they lose satisfaction )
Damn on those people, they ruin and exploit any game (BF3,PES2011 &12)
I hope those guys will disappear from gaming community and do us a favor but I know that people like us give up so quickly :lol:
Just Living So I Can Die Smiling .....I'm The Man Who Can't Be Moved

check my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNobleknight91?feature=mhee
nobleknight91
International
International

PSN: nobleknight91
Twitter: @NobleKnight91

Postby PES Sonicraig » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 am

I did end up trading in BF3 a couple of weeks ago
I have COD for my arcade fix and was looking forward to replacing BF3 with my old favorite GhostRecon for measured sim like fps action

lol

Having played the Beta for GR i couldnt be anymore gutted - BF3 is head and shoudlers above GR
I expect GR will trump BF3 for single player mind - but its MP that keeps you coming back to these games
Lets talk PES
PES Sonicraig
International
International

PSN: Sonicraig

Postby Arsenalisti » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Looks good.
Arsenalisti
Pundit
Pundit

Postby Mr_Anthony » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Its strange that i stopped playing cod for the open maps, desruction and tanks etc on the 1st bad company
but I play bf3 for the infantry close maps.

Looking foward to this
Mr_Anthony
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby danny275 » Fri May 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Playing conquest on Kharg just there. Some randomer squadmate runs all the way up the mountains and starts sniping. A couple of times it was only him to spawn on because we'd all died, apart from him.

After several warnings like
"You're no use to anyone up here, go down or leave the squad"
"Veggis, you've 2 kills, i think it's time to give up and come down from the mountain".

Still kept sniping, doing nothing useful, so I decided enough was enough. Picked Recon, spawned on A and sniped him. As soon as he spawned, he went back up :roll:

What an idiot. The personification of what's so frustrating playing BF3. Idiots who don't understand team play
danny275
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby nani17 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:29 pm

nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Postby nobleknight91 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I gave up ,those hackers and the instant death from nowhere is very annoying and boring.
Here's a guy that spills what the hackers can do ,just read it in the OP.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625013521533/

check my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNobleknight91?feature=mhee
nobleknight91
International
International

Postby nani17 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:46 pm

So i get a message off one the the glitches and he's saying he has me on tape hacking :lol: . So i respond with the video i posted. Then he starts denying he was even up there and later changes to i just spawned on the guy. Then he starts saying that the video is edited and he clearly isn't outside the map and i faked all of it. :roll:
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby danny275 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

nani17 wrote:So i get a message off one the the glitches and he's saying he has me on tape hacking :lol: . So i respond with the video i posted. Then he starts denying he was even up there and later changes to i just spawned on the guy. Then he starts saying that the video is edited and he clearly isn't outside the map and i faked all of it. :roll:

Typical cheater. Denies everything with completely implausible explanations :lol:
danny275
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby nani17 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:04 pm

danny275 wrote:Typical cheater. Denies everything with completely implausible explanations :lol:

When he was doing it he was still denying it. The best is i told him i have the entire game on video from start to finish because he's claiming he has a video of me outside the map. I think in one part of the video he says hes not outside the map while I'm underneath him.
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby nobleknight91 » Sun May 06, 2012 11:31 pm

nani17 wrote:So i get a message off one the the glitches and he's saying he has me on tape hacking :lol: . So i respond with the video i posted. Then he starts denying he was even up there and later changes to i just spawned on the guy. Then he starts saying that the video is edited and he clearly isn't outside the map and i faked all of it. :roll:

:lol: :lol:
A hacker and an idiot at the same time LOL

nobleknight91
International
International

Postby Arsenalisti » Mon May 07, 2012 2:00 am

*cough* PS3 *cough*
Arsenalisti
Pundit
Pundit

Postby nani17 » Mon May 07, 2012 2:30 am

Arsenalisti wrote:*cough* PS3 *cough*

:lol:
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby nobleknight91 » Mon May 07, 2012 2:59 am

Arsenalisti wrote:*cough* PS3 *cough*

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nobleknight91
International
International

Postby danny275 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Sick of the type of people who play this game.

3 instances today, resulting in me sending 2 messages of a colourful variety...

First one, 2 lads not leaving the base at all, my mate shoots them to try and get them to do something. They kill him (fair enough, I suppose) and then kill me for no reason whatsoever.

Second one, I spawn at my deployment, the chopper's (Viper) there and I get in. I'm about to take off when a teammate runs up and kills me with his sidearm, so he can get it :roll: Incidentally, this guy plays only Caspian Border. Looked at his battlelog, it's ridiculous

Thirdly, playing Grand Bazaar, I kill a few enemies and then move up to take "B". I'm crouched with a teammate across the alley from me. He tries to kill me with an RPG :roll: Thankfully he fails but I've had enough idiotic prats and kill him with my PP-19.

They really are idiots. I've been killed plenty of times by teammates. It annoys me but I generally don't mind too much. I've done it too (mostly by accident) and always send a message apologising but to do it on purpose for a vehicle is pathetic
danny275
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby barrym » Wed May 16, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm of the opinion that players should be allowed to play the game any way they want within reason, if guys want to stay back at the base or snipe from the mountains- thats their choice. I play the game right but not very well, I'd never cheat but I'm probably not always doing what my team-mates want, but thats okay because they didn't buy the game for me and pay my internet bills!! If a team-mate, who wasn't a friend told me what to do then I'd be fairly quick to tell them what the can go and do.
barrym
First Team
First Team

PSN: barry_m

Postby danny275 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:59 pm

barrym wrote:I'm of the opinion that players should be allowed to play the game any way they want within reason, if guys want to stay back at the base or snipe from the mountains- thats their choice. I play the game right but not very well, I'd never cheat but I'm probably not always doing what my team-mates want, but thats okay because they didn't buy the game for me and pay my internet bills!! If a team-mate, who wasn't a friend told me what to do then I'd be fairly quick to tell them what the can go and do.

Fair enough :?
They can do whatever they want as long as they don't waste space in my squad that could be used by another Assault, Support, Engineer or even a bloody decent sniper who doesn't end up with a pathetic 3 kills with most coming with the A-91

Once people are not in my squad, the can molest goats for all i are. Snipers don't need squads and never have. The only time in both BC2 and BF3 that i've been a recon in a squad is with mates. Mainly in BC2 when it was a useful class...
danny275
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby nani17 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:22 pm

barrym wrote:I'm of the opinion that players should be allowed to play the game any way they want within reason, if guys want to stay back at the base or snipe from the mountains- thats their choice. I play the game right but not very well, I'd never cheat but I'm probably not always doing what my team-mates want, but thats okay because they didn't buy the game for me and pay my internet bills!! If a team-mate, who wasn't a friend told me what to do then I'd be fairly quick to tell them what the can go and do.

nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion