PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 13)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 13)

Postby twobobpeeters » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:31 pm

danielrh wrote:
twobobpeeters wrote:
danielrh wrote:
Being able to attend PES press days has been a eye opener for me, it's been an honor and a privilege to be invited and what stood out for me was the passion in the room for PES.

There is no denying that PES has improved with each version, and the game will continue to do so.

patience will be rewarded I've always said that some things will take time to get there

Yes there is denying.

it's all about opinions, yours is just one single opinion as is ours.

mine for example is that whilst 2015, 16 and 17 all had noticable improvements 18 regressed in some important areas and is overall a worse game and package.

but we've been through this numerous times. conversing with you is like pissing in the wind and yet you have the cheek to have a go at the way some others communicate on here

Yes it is all about opinions - we each have our own and I respect yours and everyone's around here.

outside these forums there are lots of people continuing and enjoying PES2018, I'm on MyClub everyday so what Forced_Reps I'm a ass licker?? just because I play PES2018 ?? ..... it's a computer game, lets just chill out a bit

let me give you an example I log on (twitch) and cheer on guys like PESEP, TheWezzatron (great friend of mine and local brummie ...lol), Itsdavidfish, Azzan69, Precision, ShogunFC, Antonio Leon, The Vernimator all these guys are streaming PES and the chat are all positive and looking forward to this thursday ... of course people are have opinions and ideas of improvements they would like to see.

you say you respect the opinion, yet you are denying it at the same time. :cry: :cry: :cry:
twobobpeeters
First Team
First Team

PSN: ookieusm

Postby miguelfcp » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:34 pm

We're past the stage of convincing people the game is subpar. After years of underachieving versions of PES, if people can still say with a straight face that all is well, then there's no point in arguing. It means they're happy with the direction the series is taking, so why bother?
miguelfcp
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby danielrh » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm

twobobpeeters wrote:
you say you respect the opinion, yet you are denying it at the same time. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've denied nothing and read back I've already spoken on here things I like and don't like and what I'd like to see improved.

miguelfcp wrote:We're past the stage of convincing people the game is subpar. After years of underachieving versions of PES, if people can still say with a straight face that all is well, then there's no point in arguing. It means they're happy with the direction the series is taking, so why bother?

I just gave an example of the world outside this forum, guys are playing and enjoying PES2018, Wezza has qualified for the co-op tournament to be held at the Nou Camp he's over the moon so all the best to him :D

people are happy with the direction but they do voice opinions like everybody else even Konami themselves are not satisfied and want to achieve much more
PESLeague UK Official Event Admin

Official PESLeague PES2018 tournament website
https://pesleague.konami.net/2018/eu/en/

"PES2019 Looking forward to Master League offline"
danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Gamertag: Vict0r Sweet
PSN: Vict0rSweet1
Twitter: @danielrhenry

Postby Forced_Reps » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Where did you ever get the idea I said you are an asslicker because you play MyClub?? Intrigued.
Not only do you not respect our views, you also dont listen properly.

I said that the Konami Play test days you claim to be so privileged to attend, is an ass kissing session.
All journos and mates sat around playing each other, none of the offline or AI elements of the game get tested this way, just loads of young lads that get freebies and perks off Konami towing the line and telling them how amazing the game is so that they continue to get special treatment.

Thats why the game gets released in such a broken state and Konami ignore it.

I bet your life that if I attended a Konami play test day and I gave honest, constructive polite but critical feedback about what does and doesnt work, that I wouldn't be invited back again, Konami just want puppets, like you, to hype up the game on forums, on twitch, on youtube, wait til most of those guys grow some pubes and actually start leading an adult life, then see if they have time to sit and stream video games all day every day.

As for those streaming guys - of course they enjoy the game, they cant say otherwise because they dont want to lose their perks. And WTF is the deal with streaming anyway?!
Its up there with MyClub in being pointless, I can;t think of anything worst than being sat there watching OTHER people play video games, just go play yourself, its like being sat in the corner watching your mate bang the hottest girl you've always fancied.

danielrh wrote:Yes it is all about opinions - we each have our own and I respect yours and everyone's around here.

outside these forums there are lots of people continuing and enjoying PES2018, I'm on MyClub everyday so what Forced_Reps I'm a ass licker?? just because I play PES2018 ?? ..... it's a computer game, lets just chill out a bit

let me give you an example I log on (twitch) and cheer on guys like PESEP, TheWezzatron (great friend of mine and local brummie ...lol), Itsdavidfish, Azzan69, Precision, ShogunFC, Antonio Leon, The Vernimator all these guys are streaming PES and the chat are all positive and looking forward to this thursday ... of course people are have opinions and ideas of improvements they would like to see.
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Twitter: @PESFX

Postby Nik778899 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Forced_Reps wrote:Where did you ever get the idea I said you are an asslicker because you play MyClub?? Intrigued.

I said that the Konami Play test days you claim to be so privileged to attend, is an ass kissing session.
All journos and mates sat around playing each other, none of the offline or AI elements of the game get tested this way, just loads of young lads that get freebies and perks off Konami towing the line and telling them how amazing the game is so that they continue to get special treatment.

Thats why the game gets released in such a broken state and Konami ignore it.

I bet your life that if I attended a Konami play test day and I gave honest, constructive polite but critical feedback about what does and doesnt work, that I wouldn't be invited back again, Konami just want puppets, like you, to hype up the game on forums, on twitch, on youtube, wait til most of those guys grow some pubes and actually start leading an adult life, then see if they have time to sit and stream video games all day every day.

As for those streaming guys - of course they enjoy the game, they cant say otherwise because they dont want to lose their perks. And WTF is the deal with streaming anyway?!
Its up there with MyClub in being pointless, I can;t think of anything worst than being sat there watching OTHER people play video games, just go play yourself, its like being sat in the corner watching your mate bang the hottest girl you've always fancied.

danielrh wrote:Yes it is all about opinions - we each have our own and I respect yours and everyone's around here.

I absolutely couldn't agree more about streaming. I can't even begin to understand why you'd want to watch someone else play a game you could be playing yourself; such a weird concept.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team

Postby danielrh » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Forced_Reps wrote:Where did you ever get the idea I said you are an asslicker because you play MyClub?? Intrigued.

That's why the game gets released in such a broken state and Konami ignore it.

:lol: your so off the mark mate, way off nobody licks ass when I've attended nobody, I'm a huge gorilla do you think I'm going to these events to lick ass ?? :lol:

never mind mate - the point is the community is huge not just this forum but outside these walls, I was giving an example that PES2018 is being played and enjoyed - but don't be fooled people are looking for improvements for PES2019 .... mine are

Master league offline authenticity, realism and dyanmic
AI smart, intelligent and have a abundance of variety
Positioning better positioning teams and individual players
Gameplay passing, shooting, stamina, tactics, formation, animations, injuries, fouls, referees, crowd, commentry
Cosmetics PES shop, unlockables
Online, momentum shifts

if I'm lucky enough to be invited to PES2019's Press day I'll be looking at these things and more

danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Postby ginger08 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 pm

hey guys hope yous are all well
been a massive pes fan for as far back as i can remember even back to the iss and iss delux games on the snes, hyper soccer on the nes i played if anyone remembers back that far was a hell of a game also. iv always loved konami’s versions of football games. i know on the ps3 the series kind of lost its way but last few ps4 games have been great i my opinion they have brought the fun factor back into playing football games and have always felt more random and rewarding when mastered over fifa games. i’m not sure where to post ideas that konami or pes developers get to see so if anyone knows where to forward the list below on it would be much appreciated and please feel free to comment and give your opinions

Ideas for pes 2019
AUDIO
bring back the ability to import the crowd chants like previous pes games.

voice audio of players getting fired up in the tunnel before games and voice audio of players cheering/screaming celebrating goals/after winning matches and title/cup wins

commentary needs to be less repetitive with a bigger range of phrases. the current commentary team aren’t the worst when the duo are covering real life games on tv. (below is some of peter drury some epic stuff).
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uA_QrQqvZrg

every couple of months have a commentry update download with new things said to keep the comments fresh.

better sound effects for ball hitting the back of the net

GAMEPLAY
sort out the refs i’m in in my 3rd master league season and have only got 2 penos. they dont play the advantage rule very well either. way more free kicks need to be given

coin toss before kick off to decide who kicks off first, choice to switch ends. liverpool always shooting into the kop first half not realistic for example

different ref personalities strict/fair/lenient keeps cards in pocket or keeps dishing them out type style officials

make long balls a bit more effective and realistic very hit and miss at times

snow weather effect, frosted pitch effect

different pitch sizes small/medium/large. in real life not all pitches are the same size. need to adapt playing style to suit pitch size. less/more space effects how games are approached

quicker keeper distribution their too slow to release the ball at times slowing down possible counter attacks, maybe add use of sprint button when keepers have the ball in their hands.

bring back the hand ball it happens in games so it should play some part. option setting to be turned on/off

EDIT MODE
more slots to create teams

make more room for the kits so every single team can be edited to have the correct one same goes for the teams crests enough spaces for every team is needed

the ability to create your own set pieces would be great and add depth to the gameplay

the abilty to edit the apperance of every teams manager, what they wear hat,glasses,tracksuit,suit,
long coat,club color scarf etc

ability to edit ref/lines men apperances names (la liga/premier league real refs)

more crowd chants for each club

tattoos to be added to created players even use of generic sleeve types even similar to fight night/wwe games

edit how trophies look, in the master league it doesn’t show players celebrating title wins with the trophy unless it’s a uefa licensed cup

master league
realistic transfers in my game have seen some really silly ones this year (Gabbiadini to real madrid was one to name a few) arsenal sold most their team in the first window too.

is it just me or do your ever get when your playing a big club like utd/barca/real in a top of the table clash and they never seem to play their strongest teams. rivals need to play strongest 11

pre and post match conferances were you select a comment that has a + or - effect on your team

more options in transfers,the ability to pay fee over a peroid of time, sell on and buy back clauses

when a player starts the season on loan in master league they should return to what ever their club is at the end of every season at least. i played as liverpool and had to buy origi after a season instead of him returning to the club for example

youth team/reserves league tables results and stats like top scores/assists. ability to send first team players who cant get in the 1st team or returning from injury so they get some game time and be recalled upon if needed instead of having to loan out.

club take overs/new chairmen to happen in the game like in real life

clubs that are in debt or financial trouble having to sell their star players

option for club board requests more money for players etc

unhappy players request a move to another club

make the news section a bit more lively add videos of goals scored or highlights of rival clubs games

have score flashes of other games during your matches knowing rival teams are winning could put you under a bit of pressure. league table at kickoff.

more realisic short and long long term injuries.

top players showing no loyality to your club and seeking big money moves to top clubs.

show the actual cup competion draws to add a bit of drama.

abilty to promote youth team players to the 1st team then back down to the reserves.

every club have their real youth team players

get rid of the reborn players

add another domestic cup to each league most countries have at 2 of them

ability to single out players for special praise or give out about it then has a + or - affect on player

league badge logo change on jersey sleeve for promoted and relegated clubs at start of each season. no more teams playing in premier league with championship logo for example

show players celebrating lifting actual league trophy or cups when they are won

VISUALS
the cut scenes look amazing but a bit more could be done to add to the game experience.

fans leaving the stadium early if team is losing badly, leaving empty seats behind them

players stretched off or treated on the pitch/beside pitch for injuries. return with bandages/straps etc

better and more realisic animations for the keepers dives
for shots into top/bottom corners current animations can make a really good goal look bad because of how keeper dives

bring back the old nets like the box type ones on the ps2 or have different styles premier league, Italian, south American nets that are deeper and further back etc

goal celebrations from fans, manager on touchline, players on bench, players running to manager

have the real players on the bench warming and warming up on touch line

shots of fans showing their anger at your team letting in a late goal

more players with tattoos
ginger08

Postby Bonano » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:50 pm

@ginger08

Great list although I personally would prioritize gameplay improvements most like more organic/realistic passing and shooting.

Pesuniverse collect feedback to forward to Konami but I can't promise they'll listen. Anyway you can post your list here:
https://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-2019-the-fight-for-your-pes/
Bonano
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby ginger08 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 pm

@bonano
thanks for your help. ideas where in no particular order just some i had in mind. i’m enjoying playing pes 18 still even now after release date always try mix up the tactics and formations pass/shooting setting to keep it fresh and challenging. i agree with you on the shooting especially from distance has been very hard to master the flight of the ball at times can be floaty and lack decent pace or real power
ginger08

Postby Ameobinho » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm

I’d add the replay camera which is disgustingly low for no reason
Ameobinho
Mascot
Mascot

Postby chilleverest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:05 am

Who ate all the pies?
Bring Seabass back.
chilleverest
International
International

Twitter: @chilleverest

Postby Forced_Reps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:54 am

I doubt I'm way off the mark Dan, I've seen the people that attend these events and I've also spoken to others who have attended who have been criticised openly by certain figures within Konami when they've dared to give criticism in the form of feedback.

But the second part of your reply, your wishlist, is a much more respectful and wanted reply, thats the kind of stuff we agree on, not you constantly saying how amazing PES 18/19/20/21 will be when you have absolutely no assurances that it will be or any info to back up your claims.

The guys that stream may be decent guys, apart from PESEP - hes a cock. But seriously as Nik said, why would you even want to sit and waste time watching someone else play a video game that you could be playing yourselves?
Makes no sense..

danielrh wrote:
:lol: your so off the mark mate, way off nobody licks ass when I've attended nobody, I'm a huge gorilla do you think I'm going to these events to lick ass ?? :lol:

never mind mate - the point is the community is huge not just this forum but outside these walls, I was giving an example that PES2018 is being played and enjoyed - but don't be fooled people are looking for improvements for PES2019 .... mine are

Master league offline authenticity, realism and dyanmic
AI smart, intelligent and have a abundance of variety
Positioning better positioning teams and individual players
Gameplay passing, shooting, stamina, tactics, formation, animations, injuries, fouls, referees, crowd, commentry
Cosmetics PES shop, unlockables
Online, momentum shifts

if I'm lucky enough to be invited to PES2019's Press day I'll be looking at these things and more
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby elmickio » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:03 am

The part I don't get regarding watching guys play is when "fans" donate to their channel. Some guys make some serious cash from in my opinion absolute morons.
Nostalgic CLASSIC TEAMS OPTION FILE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SB04IHDW

Nostalgic Team EXPORT FILE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYVXDO1N
elmickio
Mascot
Mascot

PSN: El_mickio
Twitter: @elmickio

Postby Forced_Reps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:08 am

Its a circle of narcissism elmickio.
They think that because they sit around streaming games all day that they are important, and amazing PES players, some are good but most play kick and dash non-stop frantic football, which is why konami's game now focuses on that style, because if they keep streamers happy, they continue streaming and its like a free marketing tool for Konami.
Thats why all the freebie packs of controllers, tshirts and watches that were given out over xmas were all to streamers, because of this the streamers will never criticise the game because they make money and get freebies from it, which means all konami hear is that its a great game, when its not.

Some guys I know can make 800-1000 pounds per month streaming on youtube, depending on views, nice little additional income, but it breeds laziness from konami, because the more they focus the game on online, the more watered down and non-simulation it becomes.

elmickio wrote:The part I don't get regarding watching guys play is when "fans" donate to their channel. Some guys make some serious cash from in my opinion absolute morons.
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby danielrh » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 am

Forced_Reps wrote:I doubt I'm way off the mark Dan, I've seen the people that attend these events and I've also spoken to others who have attended who have been criticised openly by certain figures within Konami when they've dared to give criticism in the form of feedback.

But the second part of your reply, your wishlist, is a much more respectful and wanted reply, thats the kind of stuff we agree on, not you constantly saying how amazing PES 18/19/20/21 will be when you have absolutely no assurances that it will be or any info to back up your claims.

The guys that stream may be decent guys, apart from PESEP - hes a cock. But seriously as Nik said, why would you even want to sit and waste time watching someone else play a video game that you could be playing yourselves?
Makes no sense..

PESEP is a awesome guy, he's been to two press days PES2017 and PES2018 I've met him and had matches at these events against him.

soz streamers I missed some out yesterday, the German PESMonster, from Holland E C Oneill from spain Alex Alguacil and from scotland Yeeha.

all the guys I've listed yesterday and today, they all play proper PES football, no cheating no spamming just good football

I normally have a watch in the evening (when the kids have gone to bed) and these streams have hundreds of guys watching and talking (in the chat) about PES.

tomorrow data pack 3 arrives .....can't wait, it's my day off work as well 8-) ...... HYPE !!!

danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Postby Forced_Reps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:00 am

Completely f*cking give up ^^^^
You are Hyped about some new faces?
Just shows that PES online is now for kids with no intellect or standards of quality. Konami cater for and develop for this audience too.

I'm done, over and out.
Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Nik778899 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 am

danielrh wrote:I normally have a watch in the evening (when the kids have gone to bed) and these streams have hundreds of guys watching and talking (in the chat) about PES.

That is really fucking weird, though. Don’t get the appeal of it at all.

danielrh wrote:tomorrow data pack 3 arrives .....can't wait, it's my day off work as well 8-) ...... HYPE !!!

There’s literally nothing in that datapack worthy of note.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team

Postby Nik778899 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:07 am

Forced_Reps wrote:Completely f*cking give up ^^^^
Just shows that PES online is now for kids with no intellect or standards of quality. Konami cater for and develop for this audience too.

I'm done, over and out.

That's what he's aiming for; to hype everyone into submission. It's fucking bizarro world.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team

Postby danielrh » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:10 am

Nik778899 wrote:
Forced_Reps wrote:Completely f*cking give up ^^^^

I'm done, over and out.

That's what he's aiming for; to hype everyone into submission. It's fucking bizarro world.

it's these guys I'm hyped up for I'd love to sign Kenny Dalgish

danielrh
Pundit
Pundit

Postby Forced_Reps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am

Oh yeah those quality tasty LFC Legends that are awesome ......
Those quality LFC Legends that are online only, that only people who play online spinning balls and spending currency can get.
Those awesome LFC legends that are not available to us offline players that also paid good money for the game ...........

rest my case.

danielrh wrote:it's these guys I'm hyped up for I'd love to sign Kenny Dalgish

Forced_Reps
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion