PES 2014 Wishlist

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2014 Wishlist

Postby skiamakia » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm

After SONY PS 4 presentation.. i think KONAMI must do everything to use power of new console and give us really quality game.. not like PES 2008 crap..
skiamakia
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Twitter: @skiamakia

Postby Thommohawk » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:39 pm

skiamakia wrote:After SONY PS 4 presentation.. i think KONAMI must do everything to use power of new console and give us really quality game.. not like PES 2008 crap..

Surely!
Pro Evolution Soccer - Shaping Up To Shoot!!
Thommohawk
First Team
First Team

Postby Nik » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 pm

skiamakia wrote:After SONY PS 4 presentation.. i think KONAMI must do everything to use power of new console and give us really quality game.. not like PES 2008 crap..

+1. PS4 looks like a nicely overclocked high end PC. Finally, companies like SONY, understood that the PC platform is the most easy and powerful platform to work on. Damn E3 is going to be BIG! My hype level is off the roof atm! I even dreamt last night, playing NG Pro Evo on this new console! :lol:
Nik
Mascot
Mascot

Twitter: @NikARHS1914

Postby Ebusje » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Dream Team Mode !!!

Being able to make your own "dream team" from all existing players in the game (including classic players), and to play online against community members. No Master League Online bs. Being able to set certain max team strenght (average 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, no limit). Nice to make and edit a couple of teams with your own preferred kitts, and play in online community leagues.
E
Ebusje
Ballboy
Ballboy

PSN: MaGiCa-Maradona

Postby darmira » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:43 pm

* National super cups(spanish super cup, FA community shield, Supercoppa TIM, DFL-Supercup, Trophée des champions, SuperTaça Cândido de Oliveira, Johan Cruijff-schaal, etc)
* FIFA Confederation cup (1 year before fifa world cup)
* FIFA CLUB World Cup
* more leagues from europa: bundesliga, russia, greece, turkey, more.
* leagues from conmebol (argentina, chile, uruguay, more)
* copa sudamericana and recopa sudamericana
* 3 kit for all teams (home, away, alternative)
* 2 division for all leagues (Not licensed)
* TEAMS from ASIA, AFRICA and ASIA, for a full FIFA Club World Cup
* more skills(hocus pocus, fake rabona, and more)
* more teams from Uefa Champions League and Uefa Europa League
* league cups(Capital One Cup[england], Coupe de la ligue[france], Taca da liga[portugal])
darmira

Postby Johnson » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:37 pm

I bought an Xbox specifically because PES 6 (I think) was the first version of PES to go Next Gen. It was horrendous on the Xbox. Pretty quickly I bought the PS2 version (quality) and ended up selling my Xbox :lol:
Let another player be able to choose to play as the CPU team in offline multiplayer tournaments! Bring this option back!
EDIT. Fixed in PES 2012. YUSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Johnson
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Johnson » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Anyway, I have what's probably an obscure wish. I mainly play offline with mates, especially this year that no League mode = solo play is dead.
I like playing with the power bar off (it's too easy for a human opponent to anticipate a pass/shot when they see you powering up), but the only way to switch off the power bar is in the game screen settings, meaning, if it's off for one player, it's off for all. Some of my mates prefer the power bar on. I'd like that option to be put in to the personal profile settings, rather than a universal setting. Going further, I'd like an option to have the power bar off in general play and on at set pieces, because the disadvantage of this is it's almost impossible to gauge free kicks/corners with no power bar. Obscure, I know, but it is a wish list.
Let another player be able to choose to play as the CPU team in offline multiplayer tournaments! Bring this option back!
EDIT. Fixed in PES 2012. YUSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Johnson
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby juve_10 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 am

darmira wrote:* National super cups(spanish super cup, FA community shield, Supercoppa TIM, DFL-Supercup, Trophée des champions, SuperTaça Cândido de Oliveira, Johan Cruijff-schaal, etc)
* FIFA Confederation cup (1 year before fifa world cup)
* FIFA CLUB World Cup
* more leagues from europa: bundesliga, russia, greece, turkey, more.
* leagues from conmebol (argentina, chile, uruguay, more)
* copa sudamericana and recopa sudamericana
* 3 kit for all teams (home, away, alternative)
* 2 division for all leagues (Not licensed)
* TEAMS from ASIA, AFRICA and ASIA, for a full FIFA Club World Cup
* more skills(hocus pocus, fake rabona, and more)
* more teams from Uefa Champions League and Uefa Europa League
* league cups(Capital One Cup[england], Coupe de la ligue[france], Taca da liga[portugal])

totally agree. unfortunately bundesliga and russian PL are exclusively to fifa. but i hope for more than 2 german and more than 3 russian teams.
*would also add npower championship. they got so much good players in the 2nd english league. cant leave it. think its not even exclusive to fifa(FM 13 has it e.g.). but i might be wrong.
*snow
*visible breathe
*short socks
*more control in fast freekicks. with the possibility to do a "fast" shot on goal.
*goal kick with power bar
*realistic keeper throws
*pleeeeeeeease no oven clothe keeper gloves any more. make them rather editable.
*pulled up sleeves like ronaldo.
*working advantage rule with delayed yellows
*reliable refs. red cards for some keeper fouls and penalties....bet everyone knows what i mean.
*i want players to commit mistakes. like keepers let a ball slip. or a player letting the ball bounce too far away.
*statistics like in ps2 ML should be back. how many games played for club. goals etc.
*hexagon back.
*tacklings like in pes4. as a defender you could reach the offensive guy often, but it often resulted in a foul if you had a bad timing.
*warming players at sideline
*i want this option set piece taker back, like in ps2 times. you could see then his shot power, curve, fk success, long pass and his penalty star. i dont like this new drag and drop menu.
*more atmosphere at the stands fires, flags etc.
*more smaller generic stadiums for small teams. where you can see small houses and trees in background.
*more really full licensed leagues like liga bbva right now.
*realistic fatigue gauche. where stamina and real distance player has covered in game are considered
*injuries like in fifa maybe a cramp or from a shoulder landing after a header or even hit by the ball like in this is football.

ok, call it a day for now. could continue all day :mrgreen:
juve_10
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby jenkey1002 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Dear PES 2014 developers, the National Super Cup and Club World Cup is the very important tournament which is not present in PES for some reason. We ask you to add unlocking the Super Cup and Club World Cup tournaments in PES 2014 for ML and BAL." Please add tournaments since it is very important for us.
NOT a license
jenkey1002

Postby nazho » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:52 pm

* Club World Cup
* Super Cups
* More leagues (Ukrainian Premier League Please)
* Snow
* More ID-Players
* More teams from CL and EL
nazho

Postby tunizizou » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:39 am

* Less loading during gameplay : possibilty to play corner,free kick , throw in , ... quickly (ballboy give us the ball or the player take the nearest ball).

* Update gameplay cinematic because it's the same since pes 2008 (foul , before corner -free kick , substitution ...)

* Dynamic weather (affect grass , players kits : dirty kits / wet hair-skin)

* High quality and more varied crowd (flags , dancing-crying , take picture:flash , girl/boy/...)

* Realistic animations (more style for tackling , shooting , head ...)

* Better collision (pull kits(like pes2008), shove , fall down ...)

* Players emotions (angry , happy , ... thank , applaude team mate)

The best French PES Community : http://www.pes-soccer.fr/
My twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/tunizizou
tunizizou
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Twitter: @tunizizou

Postby ShaneJoshua80 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:14 pm

I want better matchday presentation it would be good if we could have intro to games like Fifa BUT instead of showing pre canned highlights of the game your about to play. Highlights of your past games. So basically we can choose our own music to play such as in this video they use Rocky Final Fight.

I know it's olschool but something along the lines of this from 0.38 onwards

Just have the commentators saying this is a top of the table clash or a relegation battle etc.

Ormore in line with this

TALK IS CHEAP SO IT'S TIME TO SHOW YOU GOT GAME KONAMI?

Individuality, Excitement, unpredictability and emotion.

PES THE THINKING MANS FOOTBALL GAME
ShaneJoshua80
First Team
First Team

PSN: ShaneJoshua80

Postby Bullet » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:59 pm

One of the most important - better Online Modes -

People are just exploiting the mistakes this game has and one of the biggest is this Throughball thing with assistet Settings. It would be easy to implement a moder where people can play with teams that are not as good as these unrealistic overpowered Madrid Team. That would be Easy - but not for Konami.

Online Gameplay and Modes are a mess!

then:

- better presentation and atmosphere - its so weak compared ti FIFA
- better balance between Fast Strikers and Defenders
- better and more Licences - This is the main reason why FIFA is so far ahead
Bullet
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby San9 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Dear PES 2014 developers, the National Super Cup and Club World Cup is the very important tournament which is not present in PES for some reason. We ask you to add unlocking the Super Cup and Club World Cup tournaments in PES 2014 for ML and BAL." Please add tournaments since it is very important for us.
NOT a license
San9

Postby tw84 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 am

just wanted back the offline community mode from pes 2011 :(
nothing more >.<
tw84

Postby Xasan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:59 am

National supper cup for each league;
Club World Cup;
Please Konami add these two tournaments is very important for all the fans, why do you not understand?
Xasan

Postby wILd » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Please add to PES 14 supercopas
nacionales, mundialito de clubes,
copa confederaciones ;
It is very important for all fans
PES
wILd

Postby stelios » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:07 pm

We ask you to add super cup and Fifa Club World Cup tournaments in PES 2014 for ML and BAL. it is very important, please
stelios

Postby Antonio » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:46 pm

1)National super cups;
2)Fifa Club World Cup;

It is very important for all FANS
Antonio

Postby Patrick » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:21 pm

ML-the ability to do swap deals using player and cash
ML-Manage a country
ML-the ability to move to different clubs
ML-Room where will be all trophies you've won. Records of your players goals, assists and etc.

main for me ML (offline) on 2 player. or League mode on 2 Player with all cups and Leagues

PK system

Main is that GK restriction must be removed, i mean during PK when i'm GK i would make jump whenever i want, early jump or late jump. and there will be no more lottery to save the PK.
I want all this types of shooting\kicking what is here in FIFA2010 WC and other types you can add also.
[youtube]0I3g2L3vYJQ[/youtube]

I like that: I can lie down GK, slow down running To see where he will jump. Only i don't like "Composer Bar" that's unrealistic. GK's are also great...

In PES2012 i like that i can change direction of shooting (while PK) in the last moment don't remove that, it's most shiny thing in PES2012 PK's

IN ML:

. The ticket price (Cheaper, Expensive, like when u gonna play a final, u have the option to increase the price and gain more money, And the price and the game determines the number and the enthusiasm of the Fans);

. Investments in certain areas like Publicity (Shirt Sales, Club Store, Sportive materials and etc.), Infrastructure (Stadium Size, Medic Department, Young Players Formation, Trainin' Center {Better this is, Better the player growth} and etc.), Organized Fans Support...;

. Stadium Creation, Create your own Stadium, Choose the color, location, name, design, color, design, animation of the crowd (The Fans will Clap Hands, Play drummers, Dance, Fire Beacons, Dancin' Flags...), Animation of the Team enterin' in the stadium (Flyin' papers, Dancin', Singin', Jumping);
Patrick
Mascot
Mascot

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion